St. Valentines Day Motorized Bicycle Massacre Ride, SEATTLE WA

GoldenMotor.com

huckersteve

May 20, 2008
Seattle
www.gohuckyourself.com
Okay Northwest Riders! The NW Riquimbili Riders are hosting the first of several rides we have planned for this coming season on Saturday, February 14th, in Downtown Seattle. It is a Motorbike specific ride, but if you have a Wifey or Old Lady, OR Homie who does not have his/her own motorized bicycle, but rides a scooter, or moped they are most welcome to ride as well!

We will gather at Sports X (2232 15th Ave W, Seattle WA 98119) at 5pm, leave for the cruise around 5:30-5:45 and cruise through Belltown, Downtown, the Waterfront, and on over to Alki to cruise the strip. We'll stop at a spot or two to check bikes, get snacks, and hang out. This will be a casual paced ride open to all. Electric bikes happily welcomed as well.

We are hoping for a strong turnout for this, our inaugural ride! Come show us your motorized bicycles and ride with friends! None left behind, none left broken down! Let's start a tradition of regular Seattle area rides! Repost this notice anywhere you think it would be welcome please!

email me, Steve at: [email protected] with questions or for more information.

Hope to see lots of you there!

Attachments

Ghost0

Mar 7, 2008
Bellingham, WA
Re: St. Valentines Day MB Massacre Ride, SEATTLE WA

I like the idea and the venue but date and time could be better, Valentines Day? I don't know if the ol'lady will go for that and at 5:30, it will be dark by then, not that I have a problem riding at night because I have lights but dark and cold. Hope you have another one soon, I definitely want to hang out with the rest of the MB'ers in the area.

huckersteve

May 20, 2008
Seattle
www.gohuckyourself.com

Ghost0- I don't know from dark and cold buddy! I rode 17 miles to work today so I figure it oughtta feel like summertime in another two weeks lol!

As for the lady- bring her along or schedule your special night for later that night or on Sunday! You telling me she REALLY takes Valentine's that Seriously? Have her meet you on Alki for a romantic dinner at ride's end ;). She'll be a hero for letting you join the ride, and you'll still be the man because you guys still got a nice date in..

There will be more rides, I'm hoping for a monthly type of frequency, but loosely so. No rules, no pressure, just fun riding as often as possible and sensible. We need a regular Seattle area group ride- We KNOW there's other riders around here and we mean to find them, and ride with them!

Come on through and bring Paul!

Ghost0

Mar 7, 2008
Bellingham, WA

Would love to but we have a Charity event the next day and I work at a Nightclub on Saturday night so the trip down and back from B-ham won't really work out. But next time I'm there and I will try and bring Pablo along.

stude13

May 28, 2008
north bend wa.

hey huck; im getting a ride together like motormike's side pusher. ill try to make it. you maybe are the man we need to get the spring run what you brung together. there seems to be a lot of takers, even a couple of whizzer cats from oregon. it would be so great to get some riders from canada to show up. tentative mar/apr north of everett, 1 or 2 days. i hope make this one too, i guess you have a chase truck? ( search run what you brung) mitch

huckersteve

May 20, 2008
Seattle
www.gohuckyourself.com

I DO have a chase truck..

It would be great to see you Stude, get that rig running! I want to see some more sidecar bikes! Love to build one at some point too, so seeing yours would be motivating.

As for Run What Ya Brung- I'm in to help anyone putting that one together in any way I can. Email me or just post here to let me know what I can do to help.

huckersteve

May 20, 2008
Seattle
www.gohuckyourself.com

WHERE ARE ALL THE WASHINGTON RIDERS? People, come on now I'm proposing a bar crawl here, not an epic adventure ride in the dark of winter!

Where's the Northwest riding spirit?