Bumper stickers

GoldenMotor.com
Sep 4, 2009
Texas
From Tom, 2 Door.

"If JB weld is outlawed, only outlaws will have JB weld."
I like it...ya know with all the christian bumper stickers ya see like God is my co-pilot (If he's my co-pilot I hope I hav a parachute He's my pilot LOL) ANYHOW I saw one in Dallas once said "Generic Christian" Man I liked that!dance1

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL George. That is good.

I been looking and can't find a way to print really good bumper stickers at home but really wanna make some of these.

Maybe a magnetic holder so you could change em out?
or
A holder that lucks under the lip? hmmm

This is why I need a shop, lol.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Here's a few: Seen just last week " HONK! if you need to POOP" laff Also; YEARS ago a friend had some stickers printed for impractical jokes. Just a 3x3 picture of a wood screw. SOOOoooo The bumper stickers that read: I ( heart ) my dog. I ( heart ) my cat. I (heart) my grand children, got the ( Heart) covered by the screw...

Last edited:

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia
Great stuff, but breaktime is over. Now get back in that garage and finish your Flying Tiger!!!

I called Bikeberry yesterday and they don't expect any Phantom frames to come in for a month or so... I don't know if I can wait that long. If you get the chance please let me know what wheelbase you are expecting.
thanks,

Chaz

GoreWound

Dec 1, 2014
Canada
my old Echo has a plaque in the rear window that said "Chaos Inside"

I also had one of those LED words scrolling by above the license plate things. It either said "I brake for small animals" or "Pizza Nova" and the phone number if I was working.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
my old Echo has a plaque in the rear window that said "Chaos Inside"

I also had one of those LED words scrolling by above the license plate things. It either said "I brake for small animals" or "Pizza Nova" and the phone number if I was working.
Chaos inside, do you have a spare one?

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I've copied to my files, I'll see about getting a badge made to rivet to my guitar case.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
One of my faves.....

I'd tell you to go to ****, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
My wife saw one today she likes, our son and daughter in law have the stickers on their car from the 5k runs. The one today said " 0.0 I don't run"!

GoreWound

Dec 1, 2014
Canada
I once saw a bumper sticker in a store that I was was equal parts comedic genius and horrifically irresponsible.

it was a broken up thin squigly line that looked like words from a distance folwed by a large exclamation mark.

~-~ ~ ~-~-~ ~~--~~-~ ~-~- ~-~~-~~--~ -~ -~~-~-~ ~-~~-- ~~-~ --~-~~ -~- ~~-~~ --~--~~- ~-~--~!

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I was driving to work behind a lady that was obviously very comfortable with her body. Her bumper sticker read, "I don't skinny dip; I chunky dunk".