Corn Likker

GoldenMotor.com

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
Hehe.

The smoke shop had a display of these next to the counter. I asked "is this stuff good" He said it was real popular.

He was right - :)

Got some wheat based shine (legal) before and this stuff is better. Has an "earthy" taste and is smooth as a baby's butt.

$20 / fifth.

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
yes, it does look purty clear!

I think it's homedistillerDOT org/forum that has plenty of info to read abt...

Y'know, if yah like reading and such...
:)
rc

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
It's all new to me. Never seen this stuff before. A year back I bought a jug of wheat based stuff at the grocery store and it was good.

This is better - :)

Ain't rot gut either, it costs way more than than the "cheap stuff" the stores carry.

Pretty cool. Shine without the bullets and the police - :)

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
This stuff is so good I wonder why more "shiners" didn't go legit.

Like I said it's not cheap, $20 / fifth. If it's there again when I run out I will buy some more. Has a mild "earthy" taste to it and even though it's 100 proof, it's smooth as a baby's butt.

Amazing.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
This stuff is so good I wonder why more "shiners" didn't go legit.

Like I said it's not cheap, $20 / fifth. If it's there again when I run out I will buy some more. Has a mild "earthy" taste to it and even though it's 100 proof, it's smooth as a baby's butt.

Amazing.
I'm thinkin' baby's butt.......diaper......with or w/out turds ? Smooth and stinky?

They have that same stuff down here with 3 different grades.....haven't tried it yet........everclear is a lot cheaper tho.

dnut

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
Give it a try.

I was expecting it to be more neutral like vodka, but it has a distictive flavor.

Then I was expecting this nasty belly burn when I swallowed, but no burn at all. I mean this stuff is smoother than regular aged whisky.

Amazing.