harbor frieght strange status

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
i want a 70MPH bike though and its one of the best ways i have found
IDK.......it's not to difficult to gear a 212cc HF Pred to go 70+ mph. I've had mine up to 65mph on flat ground recently. Ya really think ya wanna go 70mph on a bicycle? 65mph is plenty fast......on a bicycle!

I just recently bought two new HF 4-strokes, a 212cc and a 99cc for less than 240 bux out the door........I consider this money well spent when it comes to motorizing bicycles.

dnut

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
This using vibration to move things uphill, there are lots of feed devices in industry that make raw materials or small parts climb onto the next stage by using vibrating hoppers.

atombikes

Feb 14, 2010
Northern VA
just got my 79cc pred. it looks really nice. so dont be scared to order from the HF link. http://www.harborfreight.com/79-cc-ohv-horizontal-shaft-gas-engine-69733.html
The drawings in the owners manual available at the link you provided sure do look like the Greyhound 79cc from a couple years back... The only difference I see immediately would be the engine mounting; the new engine uses the Predator style mounting adapter plate whereas the Greyhound you bolt directly into the bottom of the engine.