Best oil filter to run on a China Girl? Is the Serve Pro ok?

GoldenMotor.com

Slogger

Sep 8, 2014
nohio
If you guys want to really go fast- take out that stupid crankshaft and install a hamster wheel.
I have this big Norwegian wharf rat in there, the spark plug up his rear is the signal to giddy up. I hit 31mph yesterday, but when I popped the head to put him in his cage, he bit me. Gotta find a friendlier rat.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Can you just imagine a poor newbie joining our forum and stumbling on this thread? I can see it now. He'll be running rats eating whipped cream, soaked in NOS and trying to figure out where to screw on the oil filter....and probably wondering if he joined the right forum, or if we're all just crazy (after all these years).

Tom

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
Slogger, rats are very social animals. Try having two of them in there and adding some nutrition to their diet that should make them a little more tame and unlikely to bite. You should not loose top speed because you potentially have twice the power. GoreWound, those are some great tips I will try them and share the results. Tom, based on the last 6 months being deeply involved with building and tweaking CG engines I am not sure anything discussed in this thread would either add or take away from the performance or reliability. Especially Sloggers Wharf rat engine.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
The latest 7-stroke I'm running uses dual uploaders to the triple hemi-expansion blocks, this enables steam from internal condensation to clean the exhaust manifold to the duo turbo interactivators. A little plutonium goes along way with this set-up. Still running the stock defragulators for cooler base temps.

Will report back when done testing.

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
Scott, I know this sounds crazy but try inverting the defragulators. We used to run them that way back home in marine applications with amazing results.

GoreWound

Dec 1, 2014
Canada
be careful with those defragulators guys, you sometimes find folks selling multi-phase quantum resonators as broken defragulators. you think it's a good deal and you can get it back up and running but before you know it, you are out seventy smidgens and don't even have a Gazorpazorpian sex-robot to show for your trouble.

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
GoreWound, you are absolutely right. But I wonder if it could reverse the time dilation I experienced running the fuel around the Magneto. Worst case it could intensify it. I am going to test the theory, if it makes it worse I will write about it but you all will have to look back to last week's thread to read it correct? If that happens I will also reverse the windings and write about it again so it shows up in next week's thread. Maybe one of the mods can help and move my posts on the subject to the correct and relevant day since I will be writing either before or after the findings are relevant to the thread? Thanks in advance, oh and previously.

Slogger

Sep 8, 2014
nohio
You guys are going to regret not going with the angry rodent drive.
The thing runs on popcorn and No2, for about 7 miles before cooldown.
(do bring your spare rat just in case, and a 13mm box end.)
(and a welding glove)
(and a .22)

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
I had countless hours porting the last motor. This time I want big power so I plan on a lot of chrome and bolt on parts. Probably inverted defragulators, electric turbo, eBay computer chip, no holds barred over sized valves with triple springs running on straight nitro methane. Probably take every other spoke out of th rear wheel and drill out the frame and fork to make it lighter. On that note I wonder where I can get a lightweight oil filter to keep weight down while I'm at it?

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I had countless hours porting the last motor. This time I want big power so I plan on a lot of chrome and bolt on parts. Probably inverted defragulators, electric turbo, eBay computer chip, no holds barred over sized valves with triple springs running on straight nitro methane. Probably take every other spoke out of th rear wheel and drill out the frame and fork to make it lighter. On that note I wonder where I can get a lightweight oil filter to keep weight down while I'm at it?
Toy's"R"Us ?

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
I plan to try two 3/4 cams equalling a 1.5 cam. The big obstacle is valve cover clearance obviously but if my math is correct I can stack 37 valve cover gaskets and it will clear.

dtv5403

May 4, 2015
USA
Are you serious? Change the fuggin oil with new and no worries. What does it cost? $5?
You don't change the oil on a two stroke, and this entire thread is a joke, though I personally am not entirely sure it is good natured as it seems to be full of things that noobs have probably done or tried to do/thought about doing over the years. I have kept quiet thus far, and have only chimed in to explain to you that nothing in this thread is worth taking seriously or getting upset over.

YesImLDS

Jun 29, 2013
Columbia, Missouri
You don't change the oil on a two stroke, and this entire thread is a joke, though I personally am not entirely sure it is good natured as it seems to be full of things that noobs have probably done or tried to do/thought about doing over the years. I have kept quiet thus far, and have only chimed in to explain to you that nothing in this thread is worth taking seriously or getting upset over.
This thread is TOTALLY good information. Don't be a bugger on good advice! Also I heard if you drill a hole bunch of holes in the frame it'll lighten it up enough that you can get a few more MPH's on the top end! AND it sounds like a whistle coming down the road if ya do it right.

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
You have to be seriously scientific about drilling out the frame and fork for speed though. While it does get lighter it also causes turbulence. The way around it is to use golf ball aero technology, the dimples are actually very aerodynamic. An easy way to do this is to roll paint on a golf ball then roll it around on the frame and fork. Where the dimples are you will not have left any paint. Simply drill all the exposed paint that is left after rolling the entire frame and fork. I can't believe I am giving away all these speed secrets.

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
Oh and Slogger, your engine worked great at my house. Apparently I forgot to check if my furry little power adders were male and or female. Well long story short, now I need 5 more bikes to put these in once they grow big enough.

Last edited: