New guy in south texas

GoldenMotor.com

ColdgoldTX

Dec 4, 2013
Corpus Christi, TX.
Hello all, first post. Starting my first build and man have i spent alot of time exploring this forum and really enjoying it. By far the best out there. I'm certain this will not be the only bike I build. Anyway , hello to all.
-Garrett

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Howdy and welcome!!

I surely wish that I'd of found this site before my first build.....woulda done a few things differently! Good luck in your build!

Intrepid Wheelwoman

Oct 29, 2011
Hauraki District, New Zealand
Welcome to the forum. As you would have discovered in exploring the forum there is a huge amount of know-how and how-tos on every aspect of building and maintaining a motor bicycle archived here.
As well as that the forum moderators and admin staff are a great and dedicated team who are enthusiastic about motorised bicycles. This is definitely a good and friendly place to be and the best resource for the hobby on the internet.

waldo11

Mar 10, 2013
bucks co
Welome to your new addiction,lots of good info on this site,best forum ever.all they need is a 12 step program for the addiction aspects of this hobby.i started with one 3 years ago now have three and i am thinking about number four,i think i may have an issue.my girl asks me why do i have so many bikes,i ask her why does she have so many shoes

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Garrett, welcome to our community. As has been said and as you've discovered there is a wealth of information here for anyone who desires it. This is a great hobby with forum members all ready and willing to offer help and guidence when needed.
Good luck with your first build and share some pictures when available.

Tom

Tang

Sep 29, 2013
Indianapolis
Welcome to the place to be. I to am working on my first build. I got it done then ran into a few bugs. Keep building and having fun. You'll get out what you put into it. So take your time and do it right.

:-||

Skipd

Dec 8, 2013
Afghanistan
Oi Im brand new here as well. Will be in Corpus Later this year I have a place there that I have not seen in a few years. Will be starting a project after I arrive. would like to hear how the motorized bicycles are accepted in the CC area.
thanks
Skipd.

ColdgoldTX

Dec 4, 2013
Corpus Christi, TX.
I have seen several motorized bicycles in the area, not an everyday sighting kinda thing though. I do not anticipate having any issues with authorities and such. Its kind of just catching on here in this area. I'm actually looking for builders/riders in my area, no luck yet. I used the search map and came up with one guy but no reply to PM as of yet. Although his last post was a couple years old.

moosinatrix

Sep 2, 2009
Houston, TX
hey Garrett im in livingston,tx. im not sure how far that is from you but i would love to get together and ride/tweak bikes after the winter. drop me a PM

BarryT

Dec 16, 2013
Corpus Christi, Texas
Hey Coldgold,
I too just stumbled across this forum today as well! If you're down Corpus Christi way, stop in, I always have some sort a project going and a garage refer fully stocked (not coke).
Barry