WCC SO-CAL Special Frame Build....

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I am on a roll now with this bike: The seat now what...could not put a bicycle seat on this project... I have made a seat pan to build my own seat, 6061 annealed and formed to what you see. I will make some bungs for the bottom mounting then decide what type of springs to use if any.

Time to rest and have a few cold ones...laff

Attachments

Last edited:

Dogtown Burner

Sep 15, 2011
Los Angeles
Dude. REALLY?!? that thing is amazing. wow. I'm speechless. Heysooce-Christo!!

I suppose I'll bring up the looming question everybody is drooling over : When does the production run start on these?! second one's always twice as fast to build....hint :-Ddance1

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I have some new pictures to share, this is the seat set-up that I have come up with. The shock has the spring removed to lighten it up a bit.

The seat system is now fully adjustable and able to be locked out for my fat azz.

The plan is to have it ready for June 2nd.

All I can say is watch out for the "ICEMAN"

Attachments

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
''brakes? real racer's don't have no stinkin brakes'' [speedway F. Flintstone]
Besides, they just slow ya down.......ya don't win races goin slow. Brakes are highly overrated.....the compression of these engines provide more stopping power than you would think.....much more. Take one for a ride and you will understand what 4-stroke braking power is all about. Yes I'm serious on this subject and can more than prove it.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Well I really don't have much to say...but the bike will be ready soon...
That's cuz your a man of few words and you don't want too reveal all of your winning secrets ;)

I expect to race with/against that bike and we all look forward to seeing it and all of your other creations at the races (and on this website). Great work my friend......you ROCK!

scotto- #3

.wee.

glennbo

Aug 24, 2010
HAMMOND
very nice looks like a winner to me!!! hows that three brake set up work dual pull front and rear then a separate lever for the one on the jackshaft?
glenndnut

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
very nice looks like a winner to me!!! hows that three brake set up work dual pull front and rear then a separate lever for the one on the jackshaft?
glenndnut
Good eye on the brakes Glenn...but I really don't care for the jack-shaft brake setup, that was used as a mock up for the motor. I have the rear drum and a front disk. This setup should work fine. I HOPE...laff

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
jeff that seat is going to be HOT out in the desert, ya might want to add a ice tray under it to cool the iceman's azz. and the cool water drippin on the hot tire.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
jeff that seat is going to be HOT out in the desert, ya might want to add a ice tray under it to cool the iceman's azz. and the cool water drippin on the hot tire.
That's just one more thing for him to itch about. I got a seat pad for it.

I sure like that lathe... Did I already say that...

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
The bike is now complete. I had a goal to complete this bike before the June 2nd race, got it running the night before the race. I spent some long nights in the garage dealing with unforeseen issues on this build; lots of things were changed or modified.

Race day: the bike ran good, had a chain issue during practice that I was able to correct. The bike is fast and a real hand-full. Iceman won the first race overall but the bike was side-lined with a blown side-cover gasket and could not compete in the final.

Overall I am very pleased with the out-come of this Bike...now we have to learn how to ride it
..laff

Attachments

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
looked like the iceman had a little something else on his mind besides racing... ahh.. to be young again. a long time ago.. thank god theirs no draft anymore. like the song say's ''stay 16 as long as you can''...

glennbo

Aug 24, 2010
HAMMOND
congrats on your win, bike looks real good!! so whats you preference the cvt or the cintrifugal
glennbo