Norwegian newbie..

GoldenMotor.com

leaded50

Oct 29, 2011
Norway
Loves the 50s style in cars & bikes...plays a lot of rock´n roll/rockabilly, and are now trying also in abicycle project..

Lives in the middle of Norway, with NOT liberal laws for newer motorized bicycles, but have some national laws about vintage or classic motorized transportation as possibility.
And as long i uses an old bicycle (over 30 y.old), i can get probition to use with an engine.

Have done lot about paint, airbrushing before, was tattoist a few years, done a lot as webmaster, PR work, and is now a part-trucker. Mostly learned the hard way, to do it your self, is the way, because hard to find anyone else with the same understanding, or"skills" to do it. Started customizing car , and as a wrencher, at age of. 17, and still have had my car now, cusomized of course, for the last 25 years!All done by myself. interior,paint,technical,etc.

happend to have some sparetime now, and wanted a fun easy:confused: project in my way of style..Found this forum, and a lot of great builds here!!!

Regards Guys!! (& girls)

leaded50

Oct 29, 2011
Norway
Thanks! Yeah, fasteddy, after a lot of years with nearly just original cars appreciated, the lead sleds,rod culture spreads! More and more wanna have fun,using their transportation, not just have it as a monemaker in the garage, or sit and wait for prizes on a meeting (in just nice,sunny weather..) ;-)
Know a lot of norwegiaans travelled out, also some of mine relatives... sometimes i could understand..... ha,ha.
Goat Herder.....noe end of ideas.....why do you belive i was registrating here ;-)? I found a lot of stuff interesting, and to make some skills,without doing all faults done before ( ; learn of others faults) Thanks for the welcomes! Build started, and pics gonna come soon!

Regards!