trike protoype

GoldenMotor.com

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
this is a trike that my friend just build it has a 66cc starfire motor on the rear also one of their brand new trike convertion they are also working on a trike convertion that will convert your 20 inch bike up to a 29 inch bike in to a trike i had the chance on riding it the other the day and let me tell u it handles and rides very smooth it will give the option on mounting either a 2 stroke motor or a 4 stroke i really like this trike conversation because its made with the highest quality material thats meant to last not like the other trike convertion hopefully you guys like the pics

Attachments

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
hey dave this bills and edds trike prototype also this bike its up for sale 950.it was really comfortable i like because i dont have to deal with the muffler fumes i will talk to him on wed to see when they will become available

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
It's been over 2-1/2 years since he posted here. I'd left click on his name and then click on Send city of angles a private message and when it comes up you can ask him personally and if he answers you'll know.
Often people join to float their idea about building bike past us and then disappear with out anything happening.

Steve.