1915 Smith Motor Wheel

GoldenMotor.com

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
every day awakes a weird guy to buy something, you should only find him laff
take a trip to UK and you get an original for 800$ or less...

Last edited:

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
But it comes with a bike!!! Seriously though that thing is pretty cool but not 7500.00 dollars worth of cool

Arnold Layne

Dec 3, 2010
Nebraska
A complete Smith Motor Wheel is a pretty big deal in the antique world. The super rare vesion is a little go-cart type car with four wheels and the Smith mounted behind it. I've got pics of one somewhere, one of the few examples left is about 20 miles from me in a museum.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
A complete Smith Motor Wheel is a pretty big deal in the antique world. The super rare vesion is a little go-cart type car with four wheels and the Smith mounted behind it. I've got pics of one somewhere, one of the few examples left is about 20 miles from me in a museum.
Are you talking about the Briggs & Stratton Red Bug?

Arnold Layne

Dec 3, 2010
Nebraska
No, I think the Red Bug is a whole different insect. I'm talking Smith Flyer, when A.O. Smith sold it to B&S it became the Briggs&Stratton Flyer. Single seater, pretty light construction, 4 wheels and a MotorWheel out back. I remember my grandfather telling me how badly he wanted a Smith MotorWheel when he was a little kid. A.O. Smith made the big blue farm silos and several parts for Corvette. dnut