WTB - 36 Tooth Sprocket for Manic/Pirate Hub

GoldenMotor.com

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
Hi,

If the Pirate Cycles sprocket is like the Manic Mechanic Sprocket we can make them from the pattern we have on file.

If the Pirate Cycles sprocket is different from the Manic Mechanic Sprocket, just let us know what is different and we can custom cut one for you at no additional charge.

Generally we can have sprockets made in about 2 to 3 business days.

Hope this helps you.

Andrew

CoolCruiser

Jun 15, 2012
Massachusetts
Hi,

If the Pirate Cycles sprocket is like the Manic Mechanic Sprocket we can make them from the pattern we have on file.

If the Pirate Cycles sprocket is different from the Manic Mechanic Sprocket, just let us know what is different and we can custom cut one for you at no additional charge.

Generally we can have sprockets made in about 2 to 3 business days.

Hope this helps you.

Andrew
Andrew,
I really like your product but feel you could have more success selling to the motorized bike people if it was clearer what adapters work with your sprockets. Why don't you say on your site (include photos) which sprocket hub adapters will work with your sprockets? Since you advertise here you should get the most for your money by making it clearer. The only hub I know that will work for sure is the grubee HD hub with 6 disc holes. I'd like it if Kings offered a complete Grubee HD hub\top hat\sprocket setup.

Your website offers lots of information, it is confusing when it comes to ordering and pictures are out of date. The site lists many types of sprockets but only has one type in the ordering section. * There is a note about mentioning special requests in the paypal notes but that doesn't make you feel confident that you're going to get what you really want. You need a current photo next to every item where you select it to add to cart, even if all the sprocket photos look alike for the different tooth counts. People want to see the actual hole pattern of the sprocket. If the online ordering was better I'm pretty sure I would have placed an order or two myself.