Ruston Way water front.

GoldenMotor.com

Intrepid Wheelwoman

Oct 29, 2011
Hauraki District, New Zealand
Good video, - I enjoyed watching. Seeing the freight train was a bonus :)

Living as I do in a country where we drive on the left side of the road US helmet cam videos always make me a little uneasy though. All my instincts keep telling me I'm on the wrong side of the road.

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
Nice ride, looks like apart from it being a bit cold you had a great day for it.

It looks like you have the same problem that I do though.. I put the camera on the helmet straight, put the helmet on, all good.. but it seems my head's on a little crooked. ;)

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
Thats it im sellin my ped to fund a build...gdamnit mang...freezin yer danglers off...i need it...damn maxi weighs 296 empty...needa mountain bike, some aggressive rubbers and a bottle a 2t...

Oh lab if i ever wander west im comin to find that famous road you just keep takin me down...

Idc about state laws there itd be worth the summons to me to shred that road

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I'll be the first to ask, what was your speed on the way back? Looked like y'all were cruising pretty good..shft.

LabRat

Dec 24, 2011
Ruston, Washington
I'll be the first to ask, what was your speed on the way back? Looked like y'all were cruising pretty good..shft.
Never had a speedo on any of my bikes so I have no true measurement of speed. I shouldn't think more than 50mph though car drivers who have paced me had said in disbelief 51-54mph while mumbling something about that being the fastest they ever encountered a bicycle on a flat surface.

Note: Posted speed 30mph.

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
LabRat in the future could you do a walk around of the bikes before the ride and describe them? Also it would be nice if you had a speedometer that you could occasionally look at so we can see how fast you're going. Great scenery, loved the ride.