I need some help

GoldenMotor.com

Elixys

Sep 14, 2010
Midland, TX
hello, I bought an "80cc Silver Flying Horse" (66cc) kit from bikeberry.com about three months ago. So far i have had a few problems with it in regard to the fuel economy. it was advertized that I would get 100-150 miles to the gallon and Im not. Im only getting 30 miles to the gallon. I know that the fuel is running rich through the carbeurator into the engine and i also know that the weight of myself (about 240 lbs) play a big factor into it. is there anything I can do to boost the fuel economy? Also I wanted to upgrade my carbeurator to a "high performance CNS Carbeurator" and get some aftermarket parts and stuff for the thing. I could use some help picking out some things for it. currently im running the stock everything. basically you can run through the list at the website and thats what I have, so any kind of positive feedback would be appreciated in this matter. thanks very much.

Elixys

Sep 14, 2010
Midland, TX
hello, I bought an "80cc Silver Flying Horse" (66cc) kit from bikeberry.com about three months ago. So far i have had a few problems with it in regard to the fuel economy. it was advertized that I would get 100-150 miles to the gallon and Im not. Im only getting 30 miles to the gallon. I know that the fuel is running rich through the carbeurator into the engine and i also know that the weight of myself (about 240 lbs) play a big factor into it. is there anything I can do to boost the fuel economy? Also I wanted to upgrade my carbeurator to a "high performance CNS Carbeurator" and get some aftermarket parts and stuff for the thing. I could use some help picking out some things for it. currently im running the stock everything. basically you can run through the list at the website and thats what I have, so any kind of positive feedback would be appreciated in this matter. thanks very much.

Edropr

Sep 16, 2010
Brooklyn
hey guys i'm new to this site ...i have a 80cc motorized bicycle that has a problem...my bike doesn't want to turn on and spark plug is good it made an effort to turn on the last time i tried it out...but it would not turn on completely and also it is dripping a bit of gas out the muffler i believe that it could be flooded...my brother built this bike and gave it to me for my birthday but he lives in philly and i live in Brooklyn so if you guy can help me out i would really appreciate it http://motorbicycling.com/images/smilies/Waa.gif