does a 26" micargi touch make a good platform for a 4 stroke kit?

GoldenMotor.com

bluetarp

Feb 25, 2016
dutchess county, NY
figured i'd throw it out there... here it goes.

i bought: 26" micargi touch with seat tube into bottom bracket. NOT seat tube to frame 3 inches AFT of bottom bracket. please see the picture below. that is the EXACT bike i have.

i also bought: ghost racer 7g 4 stroke kit from gasbike.com - it uses a huasheng 49cc, im sure everyone knows the motor, and the kit,.. but im putting a pic of it here anyways to prevent ***ANY*** mis-understanding.

my issue: i was told flat out that the bike i have will not accept this motor kit. period. i got that reply earlier today from a elite member of this site, so i took it to heart. i temporarily lost my mind in a red rage for being so stupid to buy the wrong bike for my kit, and for looking like a fool on my very first post on this site. i mean i was pissed off. badly.

i always try my damnedest to research a big purchase to the hilt and i thought i was going to have room to spare. so now, here i am, wondering if i need to have my eyes replaced, so i do some RE-researching. here's what i found. see picture(s) below.

how can this be? i'm not seeing things, that is indeed a micargi touch 26" cruiser,... and that motor is indeed a 49cc huasheng. can somebody explain how you would/could conclude that my bike is wrong for this kit??--please? i'm begging desparately for an answer here so i know im not insane,.. or so stupid i should be netted and tranquilized and relocated to a mental ward,...(have-a-hart trap for people-LOL!!) and then maybe i can actually calm down and go to sleep tonight.

---you can bet i got my eyes peeled for responses. somebody help me out!!! - please!! ---one more note: im not trying to be a smart aleck to the elite member who told me it wouldn't fit! im not. i just kinda need a second opinion.

thank you to anyone who can help me out of this

Attachments

Last edited:

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
It will fit. Whoever that was didn't know what they were talking about. Maybe they were drunk. I think that might be the case a lot around here. Good luck with your bike project. From the pics, it looks like you already did. Unless that's somebody else and that proves right there it fits so whats the prob?

Last edited: