HS 142f bucks and cuts out when cruising

GoldenMotor.com

eho35zooma

Dec 20, 2013
SLO, CA
It is a 4 stroke HS china girl. I only paid $220. It is a bike frame motor kit. It was my first win Ebay bid. I am kinda sure it is HS wannabe. I want it to my daily.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
It is a 4 stroke HS china girl. I only paid $220. It is a bike frame motor kit. It was my first win Ebay bid. I am kinda sure it is HS wannabe. I want it to my daily.
Does $220 include the shipping?
Where is it shipping from?

Its a bargain price but without a link to where you bought it on eBay, who knows what you actually bought?
What is the name of the eBay seller?

Probably got the dreaded Hoot gearbox.

The 4 strokes aren't called China girls.

Only the 2 strokes are called China girls.

The Hausheng 49cc is a good copy of a Honda GXH 50 and well easily Rev to 8,000 rpm with reliability.

Last edited:

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Wow! That site has alot to offer. I could have used a few things from them when I was repairing a GY6 powered scooter for a friend.
Thank you for the link, eho35zooma.

SpoopyToof

Mar 19, 2017
Tucson
I know this is an old thread but I'd rather bump it then start a new one. I've got the HS 142F as well and I can only hold it at about 50% throttle and that'll bring me to 20mph with a 44t and 26 inch wheel and stock engine. If I give her anything more than 50%, it'll lose a bit of power and even drop in speed, maybe if im lucky occasionally kick for 2 or 3 seconds and then drop back down.

I've been assuming it's the jetting but could it also be the magneto rotor or CDI? Where did you order the new ones? I'm afraid of ending up with the same hardware if I order from bikeberry.