CulverCityClassic "Dyno" 99cc Build

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I may add a catch can, the smaller one since I have one already, the fuel pump is questionable. It all depends on the tank and how it sits.

Mocked up the forks and wheels, started on the jackshaft parts, will make the prototype out of wood then test fit it to the frame.

Ordered a couple sets of wheels from the dude on ratrod bike site... Had some killer deal, may use those wheels since the worksman are so heavy. We shall see.

Attachments

atombikes

Feb 14, 2010
Northern VA
Started on the jackshaft.... Not sure if the wood will hold up but it sure is easy to work with... Drywall screws and some glue should hold... If not I have the rest of the 4x8 sheet to work with...
Definitely watching this build.

Are you serious about wood for the jackshaft plate? Or is that just a mock up?

Also, serious question, how do you get oil into the engine? Flip the bike? This is one of the main reasons I decided not to mount my HF 79cc vertical in my Dyno frame. Depending on how this build goes, I may flip flop again.

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Definitely watching this build.

Are you serious about wood for the jackshaft plate? Or is that just a mock up?

Also, serious question, how do you get oil into the engine? Flip the bike? This is one of the main reasons I decided not to mount my HF 79cc vertical in my Dyno frame. Depending on how this build goes, I may flip flop again.
Oh, that's an easy one......the other cast filler spout, just drill it out and tap it for a cap. Filler up!

A wooden jackshaft plate rotfl it's a mock up of course ;)

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Started the jack shaft.... Ordered parts from AGK but found out they ate out of stock so that kinda puts a hamper on ****, I got other resources tho.

If you ever try to use a drill press with a machine vice to act like a mill be warned it will Fu-k good aluminum up real quick. The result is a second one done the old school way.

This simple bike has turned to a project.

Purchased a 230 volt extension cord for the welder so I can be more flexible with the weather.... Now I can sit on the ****-ER and weld if needed.

Attachments

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Got a little more done today. Can someone tell me why I put so much effort into a bicycle when I should be completing this Honda for my son....
I'll tell you why simply........cuz Dad is #1 and he comes first! Just ask any one of my 4 sons and they will agree.......any questions (Dad) ?

Who's boss? That's right......Dad! Kids will figure it out eventually.....

.we.

Dad brings you into this world......and he can take you out!