Rythmn Collision Car/bike Show Jan. 7th Riverside Ca

GoldenMotor.com

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Rhythm Collision Car/bike Show Jan. 7th Riverside Ca

Hey Everybody,

I wanted to let everyone know about this year's Rhythm Collision Car Show happening Saturday, January 7th 2017 in the town of Riverside, at the Riverside Marriot. I reported on attending this show with the Riverside Antique Motorcycle Club last year, and some people expresssed interest, so I am letting all of you know about the event this year.

The show actually runs through January 6th - 8th, but the vintage bikes will be on Saturday the 7th. The car show is pretty cool, with an emphasis on rat rods. There were about 70 cars last time, so not a huge show, but some cool rides. There were also some vintage drag racing cars with the highlight for me being an alcohol 70's dragster that fired up the engine and burned everyone's eyes and lungs out with fumes. The show runs from 10:00am - 4:00pm.

If anyone reading this has a vintage motorcycle (pre '64?), or a vintage tribute bike and would like to display your bike with the Riverside club, please contact me via PM. We could use more bikes.

Thank you,

Gilbert

Last edited:

Mattair@56

Aug 4, 2017
Pleased to know about your car show. Few months ago, I attended a car show for the first time which was arranged by my friend. They displayed amazing cars and also got to know about different kinds of vehicle wraps. Had great time there.