would love to ask a few hundred questions

GoldenMotor.com

ateb4seven

Jul 21, 2015
phoenix
hi, i am way into this electric scooter/bike thing. my most recent build is my best so far. have a picture i will try to post here. it is a bmx bike with a 500w 24v currie motor attached to a part of another bmx frame mounted to front tire. easier to see pic.

well i not sure of benifit if any for not using a module or controller. switch to power is working with current switch from a broken electric lawnmower. but would like to read about possible benifits for using a controller and suggestions of what kind i should get. i over volt current currie motor to 36v. with the sproket current build is way faster than i want to go on a bike truely lol.

this current build that i was concidering upgrading to 1000w 36v motor and maybe overvolting it but only if i was gonna have to get a controller would get controller and motor upgrade has a free wheel sproket so out of my stock of controllers i cant use the e100s controller on a freewheel setup cuz it is push to start.

i would like to hear suggested controllers i should try on current setup with the 24v motor overvolted and any help on one for 1000w 36v motor that i would prolly overvolt as well but unsure of a good module to get.

thanking you in advance for any input thx

man this stuff is fun lol

Attachments