I'm looking to trade for a motorbicycle.

GoldenMotor.com

stingray'04rider

Jul 3, 2010
garland, texas
I like choppers and chopper style bikes, I don't really care too much about brand but style is important. I'm looking for something along the lines of '05 stingrays and new micargi prado's, something along those lines. I would love to have a 4 stroke engine or a rotary ( i would absolutely prefer a rotary transmission) over a 2 stroke engine. I would need a sort of a box (metal) in the back for my backpack as I will be riding it to school.

What I have to trade for that is 5000 sportscards (roughly). About 95 to 97% are in mint condition.

This offer will last until Nov. 6

stingray'04rider

Jul 3, 2010
garland, texas
Well, that's not entirely true. Some are worth crap but others are worth tons. Lately, "popular player" cards have been dropping in value around 8% or so.
The funny thing about cards is that the more that are being sold/bought in a deal, the higher total price. Because, collections (most often, but not all) are composed of different players, and since it would be harder and would take more time to hunt down every single card, sellers and traders up the price for large quantity orders (although this does have an ambiguous effect on the overall market price per individual card).
But to save myself and others from long hours of card cataloging and grading, I've decided to sell them all in one big uncataloged collection sale.
If I did catalog and grade every card and sell them together, I'd ask for a lot of money. But, I just don't have the time.

kla63

Jul 15, 2009
NEW HAMSHIRE
I like choppers and chopper style bikes, I don't really care too much about brand but style is important. I'm looking for something along the lines of '05 stingrays and new micargi prado's, something along those lines. I would love to have a 4 stroke engine or a rotary ( i would absolutely prefer a rotary transmission) over a 2 stroke engine. I would need a sort of a box (metal) in the back for my backpack as I will be riding it to school.

What I have to trade for that is 5000 sportscards (roughly). About 95 to 97% are in mint condition.

This offer will last until Nov. 6
attacth them to your spokes it will sound like you have a motor!! thats all they are good for!! if they were worth any money you would have sold them to a collector!!!!