Nerve B1

GoldenMotor.com

PutsTheDUIinRUINED

Oct 17, 2009
'zona
I can't figure it out, but I really like this bike. Its simple and sophisticated. Me likey.

P.S. - How do those Schwalbe Big Apples run compared to slicks?

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
Dave, be careful of those plastic rims, there is no lip inside the rim for the tire bead to catch on, I had a blow out shortly after getting one of those InStep trailers and switched to my old steel rims
(bike was parked, tire blew off the rim about 5 mins after a 4-5 mile ride)

I attributed it to having both girls (4+6 at the time) in the trailer and heat generated by the ride

Attachments

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Dave, be careful of those plastic rims, there is no lip inside the rim for the tire bead to catch on, I had a blow out shortly after getting one of those InStep trailers and switched to my old steel rims
(bike was parked, tire blew off the rim about 5 mins after a 4-5 mile ride)

I attributed it to having both girls (4+6 at the time) in the trailer and heat generated by the ride
Thanks for the heads up Bill, this was our first ride with the trailer. We did about 25-30 miles that day. The trailer was bought new still in the box @ yard sale. The guy wanted $10 but I talked him down to $7.

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
good price :), Vinnie's mom paid about 100$ for their's, new at Target !!!
(I inherited it when they wore the fabric out on their first one)
they have since wore the fabric out on that one and I recovered it in fabric donated to their cause by a very nice guy here on the forum (he bought one used and only wanted the frame for a cargo trailer ;))

the people here rock !!!
a progression of trailers !!!

Last edited: