live in cal cant get new motor

GoldenMotor.com

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I just saw a kit on our own swap n shop here on motor bicycles for 110 dollars you might look at it

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike
Ya but he already said he has to have it shipped and they wont ship to cal even if there in cal. Have you read this thread yet? Try reading posts 1, 10, 24 there all here to read if you would take the time to do so. Then you might be able to help if that is why you are posting here that is? lol

Last edited:

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
Ya but he already said he has to have it shipped and they wont ship to cal even if there in cal. Have you read this thread yet? Try reading posts 1, 10, 24 there all here to read if you would take the time to do so. Then you might be able to help if that is why you are posting here that is? lol
of course it has to be shipped , i mentioned vendors that ship to me , why else would i be trying to help. from the attitude of some people here i can see why
alot of peeps here are going into read only mode and not helping anymore.

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike
Well its aganst the law to ship one of these motors in or to cal? Have your ordered a complete motor or kit after the new cal laws? If you know a dealer that will break the law it might be a good idea to tell the op in a pm dont get the dealer in hot water by posting his name in an open forum.

baadboy

Jul 28, 2010
tulare cal
i don't live any where near any of the suppliers and i can drive any more so i have to have it shipped to me and they cant be shiped tha is what my problem is

Vfalpha-1

Jun 18, 2010
Sacramento California
You are going to have to make a compromise somewhere otherwise you arent going to get your engine . i just did a custom because i could get the engine shipped to California. I offered to have your engine bounced to you and i would even pay for the extra shipping it would take a little longer but you would get it at no extra charge , I even have extra engine parts that have never been used that i would throw in there clutch pads better gasket material better mounting bolts extra mounting hardware, new gears , all this free , that's a pretty sweet deal

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike
I think you will just have to order a top end and bottom end kit and youll be fine. I always take my motors apart anyway to clean up castings port match and lap the head and jug. You might have to pay a few dollars more for shipping but if you order the top and bottom at the same time you wont have to wait any longer then if you just ordered a motor.

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike
If you buy the top and bottom ends and a gasket kit it will cost you about $85 to $100 shipped off ebay that is. The motor in your link (The $140 kit in the link in the deleted post lol) is the motor I have but mine is the slant head 2010 EPA ver. They say the 2010 motor is better but they wont say how lol. Seems like a fare price for a kit but do you want the kit or the motor?

Last edited: