massachusetts looking for advice

GoldenMotor.com

jlskull

Jun 23, 2010
hi,not very forum literate.am getting ready to build first bike.2 stroke. need help as to whos are most reliable,what sites and dealers have proven themselves reliable.whose build kits are best.slanted head or strait,stinger or skyhawk and such.am a good m/w and mechanic,so realize and am able and tooled to do reasonable mods i.e tentioners,clamps and such ,but looking for best first kit and engine so as to learn myself.mostly would like to make a couple good exp contacts to talk to directly.dont have a lot of time for forums am john jlsull at the smily mail

ezdoesit

Jun 17, 2010
Michigan
Welcome to the sight jlskull! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Hey welcome aboard..Welcome from a fellow M*******. For customer service You cant go wrong with Pirate Cycles. They are located in Woosta Ma. They are out of kits right now. Check out on My site I got a listing for some slant head kits for 139 with free shipping Motors and Kits - THAT BIKE GUY. COM
Cheers
Chainmaker

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have done some reading on the subject and have some good experience, so you will do fine.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
hi,not very forum literate.am getting ready to build first bike.2 stroke. need help as to whos are most reliable,what sites and dealers have proven themselves reliable.whose build kits are best.slanted head or strait,stinger or skyhawk and such.am a good m/w and mechanic,so realize and am able and tooled to do reasonable mods i.e tentioners,clamps and such ,but looking for best first kit and engine so as to learn myself.mostly would like to make a couple good exp contacts to talk to directly.don't have a lot of time for forums am john jlsull at the smily mail
Hi and Welcome jlskull;192000
I just dropped in to say that if I can ever help you with anything just let me know and if you have any questions please ask me I am known for my informative how to videos and my website is full of the same kind of videos as well good luck and enjoy the forum
Cheers from Blow By U
Terry

stevolandis

Feb 20, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
Welcome- Check out bikeberry.com. They have a bunch of different engines. If you have money and want a good engine, check out Morini engines. Otherwise, Grubee is a good engine at cheaper prices. Hope you find what you need.