Anyone buy from this EBay Seller

GoldenMotor.com

MotorBikeJoe

Jun 12, 2010
Canada, Nova Scotia
I was just surfing ebay and decided to look up 49cc motors and came across this ebay seller, I'm only considering this has I live in Canada and it ships from Canada.

I've never had a motorized bike before and though that this was a good price to try it out and maybe down the road get a more reliable motor but for now just to have a taste for this hobby.

Unless everyone thinks that this a piece of crap, please let me know.

here is the ebay seller name

gasbikeshop

"49CC BLACK SLANT MOTOR BICYCLE BIKE GAS ENGINE KITS KIT"

I was looking at the listing with the orange bike with the 49cc motor for $119.95 USD

Sorry I wasn't able to post a direct link.

donutguy

Feb 4, 2010
PA
I tried to buy a brake light/turn signal unit he has for sale and the shopping cart wouldn't let me complete the purchase.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I was just surfing ebay and decided to look up 49cc motors and came across this ebay seller, I'm only considering this has I live in Canada and it ships from Canada.

I've never had a motorized bike before and though that this was a good price to try it out and maybe down the road get a more reliable motor but for now just to have a taste for this hobby.

Unless everyone thinks that this a piece of crap, please let me know.

here is the ebay seller name

gasbikeshop

"49CC BLACK SLANT MOTOR BICYCLE BIKE GAS ENGINE KITS KIT"

I was looking at the listing with the orange bike with the 49cc motor for $119.95 USD

Sorry I wasn't able to post a direct link.
Since you are in Canada I would go with www.zoombicyles.com they are in canada and I have had dealings wth them myself and have only heard very good report on how they do business and stand behind their products