Hi from Colorado

GoldenMotor.com

magicalpancake

Jul 6, 2009
Denver
Hi my name is Con.

I think i'll finally introduce myself after months and months of reading these forums. I've gathered enough information for my first build, on an old fuji road bike to now, a Felt MP cruiser.

My old Fuji is a cheap chinese motor bike build where I used the crank derailer for a clutch and right brake as the throttle. As a road bike the thing vibrated to no other and I decided on my 2nd build.

My 2nd build is FELT Mp using a Morini motor with custom motor mounts provided by DEAN at PIPELYNE in California. He has supplied an exhaust, 45 tooth sprocket, and air intake filter. I have the chain tensioner setup from RIDLEY "Vintage" motor bikes. I decided against using the top tube as a gas tank as some of the better known members on this forum because of the amount of work and funds limited to me. Instead, I opted to use a small cylindrical tank that mounts behind the seat for my fuel.

I'm inspired by the members of this Motor bicycling forum for many different reasons but creativity is why I love this hobby.

I'll post a different thread about my bike later when I have pictures.

Thanks

dnut

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome MP,
Always good to see more Colorado people here. If you've been around reading then you know there is a lot of good information available here. Make a couple of more posts and you'll be able to attach photos of your Felt build. Good luck, ride careful.
Tom