Pretty incredible

GoldenMotor.com

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
I have seen that ride and not sure what to think about it....It is one funky looking bike....Dont think I like the double tires on it....It looks like nothing more than a conversation peice....There is no way that it would be street legal without getting it licenced,insurance etc through the DMV....It says at the bottom of the page it can be registered for off road vehicle use only....

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
The original was bad enough....not a motorcycle as Chrysler claimed, and it won't go 300 mph even with a V-10 on it. The designer should take a class or two in physics and engineering instead of spending all his time in graphic design.

As for the mini- it says top speed 100 kph, then 65 mph. It won't reach either, and if it could, somebody is going to get hurt and sue them out of existance.

Nice coffee table piece for a rich dude though.

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
The original was bad enough....not a motorcycle as Chrysler claimed, and it won't go 300 mph even with a V-10 on it. The designer should take a class or two in physics and engineering instead of spending all his time in graphic design.

As for the mini- it says top speed 100 kph, then 65 mph. It won't reach either, and if it could, somebody is going to get hurt and sue them out of existance.

Nice coffee table piece for a rich dude though.
I have to agree....The double back tires dont look like they lean togeather in a turn or the front for that matter....Looks dangerous,but is a cool looking peice to get drunk with the friends at a barbeque and show it off in the the garage(of course it would have to be chained to something and the wife hide the keys so none of the drunks would attempt to ride it haha....
John-John

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Yep looks unstable at high speeds if you can get there. Though it temps being batman-ish, more like Robin with a limp wrist. If I was rich I'd buy it disassemble it and use all the nifty parts for something sweet.

restapukin

Jul 22, 2009
australia
the double-tyre brainwave works much better on four wheel vehicles as i understand it. The twin tyres perform very well in the wet & provide a modicum of blowout protection /crawlhome ability.

virtues that work on four wheels .... yet fall down on two-wheelers

kingpins on a bike mmm ...dare i say a trifle over-engineered...

interesting alright...

Comrade Alfonzo

Jul 15, 2009
Whidbey Island, WA
the v-10 concept from mopar and this mini use scissor steering so you get doeuble traction on corners, and no one has had the balls to take it to top speed, so far they got it to 200mph and ran out of space at an old airfield, probably the Maxton Monster Mile

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Is sexy in a funky way. I have always thought the ultimate trike would have a single front wheel and a rear like that. could corner and still have the advantages of 3 wheels. Dunno

LOL @ "I hate your face" you guys crack me up! Some great, twisted and sick minds here and we are just some of them.

Keep up the insanity! (The pharmisotical corporations need us as an example of what can happen with out them)

restapukin

Jul 22, 2009
australia
if we're gonna get personal i nominate camlifter for some kind of induction into some backshed of fame for the classic stone-cold

"but you get a lot of good parts there for the money..."

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
One thing I've always wondered about the original Tomahawk. Even though the thing was designed here in Michigan from the way I read the law here it can't be registered as a motorcycle because it has four wheels and there's no way you could ever register it as a car because it doesn't meet the requirements that a car needs to be registered. Anything less then four wheels here is a motorcycle. It's funny seeing trikes with big body kits (even fully enclosed cabs) having a motorcycle plate and the driver has to wear a helmet. lol

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
heres a link to a build i'm working on, been at it for over a year now, long builds kind of get you burnt out after awhile, thats whats nice about MB's, instant gratification. it's not a tomahawk but should still make a man a little scared. engine is a dodge 2.4L fully built with stage 3 cams and head work, twin 15G turbos. should make over 500 lbs ft of tq. and 600+ hp. Keener Road • View topic - Project Death On Two Wheels

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
heres a link to a build i'm working on, been at it for over a year now, long builds kind of get you burnt out after awhile, thats whats nice about MB's, instant gratification. it's not a tomahawk but should still make a man a little scared. engine is a dodge 2.4L fully built with stage 3 cams and head work, twin 15G turbos. should make over 500 lbs ft of tq. and 600+ hp. Keener Road • View topic - Project Death On Two Wheels
That should give any Boss Hoss a run for it's money anyday!

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
The original Tomahawk was a concept "bike" and was ridden all wobble down an airstrip for a photo shoot at about 12 mph. They say it can do 300+ but they omitted physics in that number. It does not make enough horsepower to push it through the air at that speed.

Besides, who wants to ride something that requires tights as the riding suit of choice.