Record Temps. for Afternoon Ride

GoldenMotor.com

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
With temperatures in the low 80's, I finally got a perfect day to put some miles on my last build. This is going to be a keeper so I wanted to get some miles on it.
The Ceramic Tower in the pictures is actually only about 1/4 mile from my house. I have a perfect view of it from my back yard at night. It is one of only a couple in the U.S. It is 120 ft. tall 16 ft. in diameter and covered with 1 inch Ceramic tiles that were laid out in sheets to form a praire grass scene. It is lit at night and can be seen for several miles. It is in a little park area in a new office park. Anyway it was a beautiful day for riding, and this bike is really a smooth and comfortable bike for an old man.

John

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
John,
Thanks for sharing. Love that bike. It looks so comfy. I got some miles on the Jag today. Almost 80 in Denver. Let's burn some fossil fuels and have some fun.
Oh, and I hope you made it home before dark 'cause you lost your battery... :)
Tom

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
John,
Thanks for sharing. Love that bike. It looks so comfy. I got some miles on the Jag today. Almost 80 in Denver. Let's burn some fossil fuels and have some fun.
Oh, and I hope you made it home before dark 'cause you lost your battery... :)
Tom
Tom, I took the battery off so I could strap my camera on the back. I should have made that rack a little larger, but I probably won't use the battery very often. An old man like me shouldn't be out on a Motorbike after dark. Sounds like you are getting some nice warm riding weather also.

John