Takin another ride

GoldenMotor.com

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Dang cold weather and snow got me to dreaming about nicer warmer days which seem long past. So I started to look thru some of my fair weather video footage and found some summertime video files I had not done anything with yet. So I put together another video from footage filmed this past summer and escaped the winter blues for a few moments while playing with and creating this video of myself and my brother cruising the country back roads. The video is taken from my brothers perspective using his HD video sunglasses. Come ride along with us and escape that dreary winter landscape outside your window for a few minutes..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZTwnJ52LfM

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
That was fun. Good vid. Warmed me right up remembering what it was like back in June. We still have a few inches of snow on the ground and temps in the low 40s. Scenes of green growing stuff and t shirts sure looked good.

Thanks Ray. I needed that.

Tom

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
At 2:51 on the video I was looking to see what it was written on the bridge. Funny dang thing is aside from it saying "I peed here", is that next to it is written the name "Ray". That is my name, but funny thing is...I didn't write it and I don't even remember seeing it there at the time I was standing there. You would have thought I would have noticed that. Weird that I didn't notice until now..

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
It is kinda bleak in these parts this time of year, isn't it?

My wife and I did a bit of riding last week one day when the temp was fairly warm. But my bike seems to be ill. It's taking a while to get up any rpms and I lose them quickly on hills.

I could just slap a new engine on it. But since the weather is so awful I've been putting my energy into a new bike and simply driving to and from work. Another week or so and temps are supposed to rise up to something reasonable. But it also looks as though rain will be coming right along with it.

But March is a pretty good month around here. I guess I can wait that long. But it's gonna be hard.

Agreen

Feb 10, 2013
Southeastern GA
Ah good ol' summertime... How I miss it.

I took a ride today. It was 55 degrees. Damn near froze to death. I had to go home and get a light jacket.

laff

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Would someone from South Carolina please give Agreen a big smack upside the head for all us Yankees up here freezing our tails off?
laff
Consider him smacked.
And I won't tell you that it's 54 here right now. Snow is melting, no clouds, blue sky, and there's over a million people in Downtown Denver right now celebrating. Perfect weather for it. Still some ice on the neighborhood streets so I'm not riding. Supposed to be 65 tomorrow. Hey, at least you're not on a cruise ship :)

Tom

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I'm going to make a video soon if my son in law and I can find time. I want to do a cruise through the town of Senoia, it where they film the walking dead. When we do I'll post a link.