My New MountainMoto

GoldenMotor.com
May 28, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
After the one in my profile pik was stolen I quickly picked up a 2014
Soecialized Hardrock Disc 29 SE. Fitted it with my spare 48cc china girl and
decided to go a different route with the gas tank mounting this time. Also since it a full disc brake setup I used the SBP shift kit because I wanted to retain the rear disc brake. Here are a few piks of the build

Attachments

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Cool. Do you have to run premium gasoline with the Puch head or does it run OK on regular?

Rudz

Jun 24, 2014
Tyler TX
Beautiful bike. I'd love to build off that bike, my build is right below yours.

Did you build a rack for the tank? Also where is your clutch lever?

May 28, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
Factory built seatpost rack from performance bicycles brick and mortar store, removed the rack part, clutch lever is just the factory left side brake lever. Integrating the problem solvers dual pull splitter for the brakes from the right stock lever, have not got that yet- just using the rear disc for right now.

Rudz

Jun 24, 2014
Tyler TX
Going to practice porting on the head, and use it for parts. I can use the magnet and magneto from it. I can probably use the piston too. But I don't have much use for the rest of the bottom half

Patchy

Aug 12, 2014
California
I really like how you did the gas tank. I bought my bike from Performance Bikes, might have to go back there and look for the seatpost rack

May 28, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
hit 39.0 tonight! still ran out of room on my test run street but she was still climbing in 4th. Going to need a full half mile run to top out. But going strong for a lil 48 cc street legal ride (well by law I can only go 20mph) lol

Rudz

Jun 24, 2014
Tyler TX
Nicely done, it's clean. What cdi are you running? I that motor already broken in? You running it stock with the puch head or did you port the jug and manifold?

Reactions: Rigz