Connecticut Motorized Bicycle Meet-up

GoldenMotor.com

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
Great video. Wish i could've made it, looks like slowbalt was there. Seen his car... Roughest toughest motorbike gang in ct... Hope to see yall this year with a couple other guys too...

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Great video. Wish i could've made it, looks like slowbalt was there. Seen his car... Roughest toughest motorbike gang in ct... Hope to see yall this year with a couple other guys too...
Wickedest - Slowbalt was there, looking forward to meetup this year too. If you come with a couple of other guys it will not only be the roughest and toughest but the biggest motor bike gang in CT lol. Nothing like roaring down the road in a pack of screaming motorbikes (Ok sometimes it's more like putting down the road, but you know what I mean)

Yeah I know I'm late to this..... but just watched the vids and it looked like fun.
Never too late, mapbike, was great fun. Are you close enough to come? would be great to see you at the ride.

TRAX

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
no Im along way from you fellas, Im way down here in the middle of Texas.

Im hoping that a couple of other people around here will get into this great hobby so we can have a ride now and then, but so far I have only seen a couple people around here with a china girl powered bike and t.none of them can keep them going for long, I was the first here in this arwa to build one and the local bike shop says Im the only one who has been able to keep one going.....lol!

If I was closer to you guys and gals Id sure be game for a ride.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Hey its tough to get people together to ride even when you live close to each other, out of the group of us that built our bikes at about the same time we have managed to get only three of them on the road together.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Everyones lives are so busy now days...

kind of a shame people cant enjoy more time to visit and enjoy a hobby with people who have the same interest.

killen

Oct 21, 2014
CT
I recently found out from Wickedest1 about the CT rides, are you guys doing one this year? I'll be there if so. brnot

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
That was a great day, really enjoyed it. Thanks for recording it!

Jim E