Dec 29, 2008
minesota
I,m thinking about that being my next one also, but 4 stroke.Being I have
a machine shop at home & a tig welder I,m set up to do it.It is just too cool
a looking bike.

Lord you guys have turned the bug on me & he bit me big time.What have I
got my self into???
Fly
I keep looking at this and if you would cut the down tube and make one in a S shape and fit in there you could fit a 4 stroke in the easy. And it wouldn't take to much of bends to get one to clear............Curt

Flyman

Nov 28, 2014
Vian Oklahoma
OK it took me some thinking of what a S shape you meant.Ya, that's kinda
what I had in mind.I need to get the motor & bike & measure.But they are
really neat looking bikes.Do you like the way it rides& handles?

Fly

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
OK it took me some thinking of what a S shape you meant.Ya, that's kinda
what I had in mind.I need to get the motor & bike & measure.But they are
really neat looking bikes.Do you like the way it rides& handles?

Fly
Why not just start with an S frame fat tire bike if you want to try to stick a 4-stroke in it?

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Do you have a shop in Phoenix?I,m coming out to Tucson after
Christmas & if so might just drive up & check your place out.

Fly.bf.
I have a home shop in North Phoenix off of Peoria Rd. and 15th Ave. 85021.

Drop me an E for address and directions and come on by, there is always a couple of projects going on and always something to ride ;-}

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Full suspension on a fat tire is silly to me, the thing already floats along over everything with no shocks, though a front shock might be nice.

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
I never rode one before. There's no snow or sand here so I figure I'll just stick too a regular bike. I did almost buy a dolomite once though.

dads06harley

Jan 6, 2015
pa
my friend had just bought a brand new factory huffy motorized bike he road it like 2 times and a car pulled out in front of him and he folded the front wheel. so I bought it off him cheap because the insurance covered the bike. but I want to take all the parts off the engine and stuff and put it on a fat tire bike from Wal-Mart I really like the Polaris single speed wolly bully fat tire bike that Wal-Mart has but they also have the mongoose single speed bike also and they also have the mongoose dolomite with gears though has anyone ever did this and can anyone tell me if I can transfer all my motorized parts off this huffy motorized bike I just got onto the Polaris wolly bully fat tire bike the thing that worrys me is switching my rear sprocket off my factory huffy motorized bike onto one of these bikes if it is going to fit any of thouse rear wheels can someone please help me with this. I seen on here where people put these engines like I got on my huffy motorized bike onto these fat tire bikes. but it don't tell how they got the extra drive sprocket onto the fat tire rear wheel do they sell kits for this or will mine work off my huffy factory motorized bike. and once I do this I will have a factory brand new motorized bike for sale less the engine and drive train but it has a bent front wheel if anyone is interested in it. but please someone help with this sproket issue and any other issues I might have when I transfer my huffy motorized bike parts onto a fat tite bike.I will probley end up buying the Polaris because I like the disc brake and that it is single speed looks like it will be a easyer transfer but I would much rather have the mongoose dolomite these bikes our both on Wal-Mart web site if someone can please help me with all these questions

Bzura

Mar 8, 2014
PA
Hello dads06harley. I suggest you read this entire thread, and you will find most of the answers you're looking for. Also, use the search feature that this forum has, and you'll find even more info. Once you have a pretty good understanding of what's involved with the project you're considering you'll need to either start on it or throw in the towel if it's too much for you to handle.

If you do decide to start on the project and you need help with something then post a brief, detailed question (pictures are good too) of what you need help with. You're more likely to get replies to a post like that than a very long post containing a dozen questions.

I wish you the best. Just remember, the search function will answer most questions. When you've searched and searched and it doesn't then ask one at a time. There's enough info about fat tire bikes on here already to give you a very good idea of what's involved.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
bought a brand new factory huffy motorized bike.
Huh?
Huffy doesn't build motorized bikes, they build junk pedal bikes.

I really like the Polaris single speed wolly bully fat tire bike that Wal-Mart has.
This $350 bike correct?

Sure you can move the engine kit from the Huffy to the Bully, you just can't attach it the same way.

You will need to make your own engine mounts to move the engine to the left ~1" and get a hub adapter sprocket for the rear so the chain clears your back tire.

No, there isn't a kit you can buy to this that I know of.