10kW 60MPH Electric Pusher Tent Trailer

GoldenMotor.com

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Whose gonna build a 100Ah 10,000 watt Electric Pusher Tent Trailer for bicycles? Loaded with batteries in the floor and a couple of hub motors or BLDC motor. Great for getting back to nature..... silently. The ultimate stealth machine when connected to an ordinary bicycle.

Officer I wasn't coasting uphill because that's impossible, pulling this heavy trailer. LMAO

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Why 10,000 watts? That's the same HP as a Honda Rebel...
Just a random # I threw out there. I'm guessing a trailer full of batteries and camping gear pushing itself and possibly a motor-less bicycle is gonna need that kind of wattage to keep from being run over from behind. 10kW might not even be enough. I don't know.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
My hybrid taddy has aprox 2750w peak, roughly 2000w total after 20mph is exceeded, both motors included, does just peachy pulling itself, me, packed panniers and a heavily laden trailer in tow.

10,000 watts is bluntly put, another vehicle class entirely - trailer or not lol

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
My hybrid taddy has aprox 2750w peak, roughly 2000w total after 20mph is exceeded, both motors included, does just peachy pulling itself, me, packed panniers and a heavily laden trailer in tow.

10,000 watts is bluntly put, another vehicle class entirely - trailer or not lol
You are a braver man than I. How do you deal with cars behind you when youre going down the road at that speed or how do they deal with you?

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
I didn't mention speed but there's plenty of roads that I can either do the posted limit and/or have room enough for bicycle/trike use - or failing that, I keep an eye on me mirrors & get the heck outa the way.

Anything more then that, I'd get a plate & be done w/it :p

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
I didn't mention speed but there's plenty of roads that I can either do the posted limit and/or have room enough for bicycle/trike use - or failing that, I keep an eye on me mirrors & get the heck outa the way.

Anything more then that, I'd get a plate & be done w/it :p
Oh I'd get me a plate alright. The same plate every other non-powered trailer has in my state. Since powered trailers simply do not exist. LOL

Last edited: