Any interest in a Western N.C. club?

GoldenMotor.com

Motorbikermark

Nov 16, 2011
Western N.C.
I'm new to Motorbiking and am having an awesome time with my first build. I have founded and lead a mountain bike group in the Asheville N.C. area for 4 years now. Was wondering if there is any interest in the area for a Motorbike Club? If so I would like to talk to you.

God Speed, Markdnut

maintenancenazi

Oct 22, 2011
Asheville
I'm new to Motorbiking and am having an awesome time with my first build. I have founded and lead a mountain bike group in the Asheville N.C. area for 4 years now. Was wondering if there is any interest in the area for a Motorbike Club? If so I would like to talk to you.

God Speed, Markdnut
^^^ Count me in, as bicycle and scooter friendly that this area happens to be. I was surprised that Asheville didn't have one already!

Peace, James (AKA Jet )

maintenancenazi

Oct 22, 2011
Asheville
Hmmm, so far it's just the two of us. I would think there would be at least one or two more people, who have built and or ride these things in this area that frequent this forum? Oh well, just give it more time I guess.

On another note. I am happy to report that my second attempt (engine) is working out beautifully so far. Just got through my first tank and she seems to be running better every ride! Definitely has alot more power so far than the first motor! As well as the ability to idle, were as the first one, in it's very short life span. Simply REFUSED to idle at any time.

brnot

Peace, James