Does he really wanna sell???

GoldenMotor.com

skitchfish

Oct 27, 2010
Michigan
Wow!! There's 11 bidders to boot! Makes you wonder what people will pay for a ht mb in 60 years. It's unique and nicely built but that seems nuts.

Bob Gurkin

Jan 1, 2011
Raleigh, NC
Gotta agree. Fugly doesn't do it justice. I got to thinking about it and looked up the parts needed for the job. Radiator case, hood, dash, lights and various metal parts. The whole list would come to like $500-550 and if you went to Hershey probably less. So you could build the bike for less than $600 if you have a bike laying around and you don't mind Fubaring your bike there ya go. And just maby you could sell an $1,800 bike for $6,500 :)

RickS

Jan 30, 2011
Speonk, NY
Gotta agree. Fugly doesn't do it justice. I got to thinking about it and looked up the parts needed for the job. Radiator case, hood, dash, lights and various metal parts. The whole list would come to like $500-550 and if you went to Hershey probably less. So you could build the bike for less than $600 if you have a bike laying around and you don't mind Fubaring your bike there ya go. And just maby you could sell an $1,800 bike for $6,500 :)
Bob, I started a production line to build them at the bargain price of just $5995!! LOL!!

Bob Gurkin

Jan 1, 2011
Raleigh, NC
Rick, I've got the ultimate Simplex you could build. A trike with this front on it. Now, if you don't think that wouldn't get some attention. Unh, unh, even better. Remember that ugly 57 Chevy motorcycle on OCC. Put a 57 Chevy on a trike. Man, just think of the fins you could put on that sucker.

bird

Dec 5, 2011
prunedale, CA
The only place i could EVER possibly picture seeing something like this is at burning man. I still love the creative concept!

Bob Gurkin

Jan 1, 2011
Raleigh, NC
Absolutely. I can just picture some kid with a blown up Model A and this Simplex bike. I guess we would have to think of him as being one of the first rat rodders :)