Crash proof Motorcycle

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
They also put warning lables to that effect on those cardboard sun shades you unfold and put in your windshield. "Do not attempt to drive vehicle with sun shade in place."
I actually called the printing company who was listed on one of those shades and asked why they felt it necessary to put that warning on. "Because the U.S Government makes us" I was told. Obviously there were some idiots who tried to drive with their windshields covered.
Tom

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
I don't know what documentary you were watching, or was dreaming about..but that story was put out by tort reformers and the media bought every bit of it....do a little research...and dream on.

I follow your posts (both sites) giving advise to others and feel like you have it together, but you let me down on this one.
Sorry to disappoint you, I just shared what I saw on T.V., and they never make up stories on T.V. do they? :D
I can certainly believe that it was inserted into the program due to the fact they were filming in the Winnebago factory and it is an R.V. legend; T.V. sensationalism I guess. But truth be told, and you are the Sherlock Holmes of the moment!

And I feel about 1 foot tall right now. :oops:

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
LOL! Oh gawd! I knew as soon as that truck pulled out that it was safe to bust a gut, that it was an excellent prank. With a title like "crash-proof motorcycle", I knew SOMETHING was up. Lawdy, lawdy. I'm likin' it.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
red pointy hat and beard,under a bridge,D*mn the economy got Santa too
Sure did. Why, just last year I figured that, with the economy being a disaster and all, I'd do old St. Nick a favor and just hang up one stocking this year, instead of a pair. Woke up on Christmas, went downstairs, and there was a peg-leg in it.laff