Lights Head and or Tail

GoldenMotor.com

Tj Bunch

Jun 18, 2008
theese guys make LED lights for everything, Some may find useful others not.

Thay don't look half as cool as Norms Lights but they Function.

LED Bike Bicycle Light Fixtures RV Rv'S

be sure to look at all of there products you may want some for your cars too.

Greg.

PS I got linky from one of my Jeep forums.....I'm not afiliated in any way just trying to help.

rickhymel

Jan 28, 2009
Gainesville
Hey, guy I have a problem I need light on my motor bike and i need to no if i should used a 6 volt or 12 volts. my engine size is 49cc. the brand is howell. can someone help me.

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
There are many threads covering this rickhymel. A simple search will yield what you're looking for.

The magneto generally puts out 6v, and you can have up to 3w without any negative effect on your ignition. 3w is not very bright.

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
I only run a single tail light from my white wire, it's plenty bright and can be seen from behind with ease! I run a rechargeable halogen bicycle headlight up front and is very bright indeed.

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
ebay! I typed in mountain bike headlights and searched around a little. there are some really nice expensive lights out there! I settled on a halogen light for about $70.00 but you get what you pay for right! I found a real nice rechargeable headlight system on Ebay - nite rider mini led dual light system that are real nice. my partner in crime ,Hookworm has this set and let me tell you , it turns darkness into daylight! as far as the tail light goes, it come from a old dynamo kit and I just wired it up to a push button switch and then run it to my white wire. the light can be seen good in the daylight as well as night .