Hummm Cruiser maybe

GoldenMotor.com

72tx340

Mar 24, 2010
Caribou Maine

Ive been playing with the "look" of my bike. Heres the Crusier style. My back doesnt like the boardtrack version. Still more to do but you get the idea. Im waiting for vintage style grips to complete it.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
That is a beautiful bike...I agree, lose the sticker. A set of those Monarch forks on her would really finish that ride off!!!
Cheers
Chainmaker

72tx340

Mar 24, 2010
Caribou Maine
Its going to be a Sportscarpat / Pirate cycles "Kit" bike. You can pretty much take it any direction or style you want. I had a Indian Motorcycle many years ago and kinda wanted another one. Its a workmans frame modified by Pat. Modified Seat Post, frame chain tightener for motor plus all tabs removed. Sportcarpat tank and fake oil tank. Also has modified chain sprocket etc. Im not sure but i think a complete kit will be available with Pirate cycles.

72tx340

Mar 24, 2010
Caribou Maine
I see Sportscarpat has those forks beefed up. I didnt like the chinese cheapos out there. Decal will be off soon i agree yuck!!

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I got a set of those forks from Venice MotorBkies, before he was having SportsCarPat beef em up, Im sending them off this week to have them re-worked.I still put them on when I stripped the bike for paint to see how they looked...man what a difference compared to the stock. Planning to go with a Pirates balanced Motor, last I knew Manic was still working on them.
Cheers
Chainmaker

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Beautiful Vintage Style Cruiser!!!!

SportscarPat is an Artist and his work speaks for itself, words cannot express this work of Art!

72tx340,
I really appreciate your build and the fact that you identified it as a Vintage Style Cruiser, it has that period correct look of a Vintage Road Style Cruiser!

72tx340 your build reminds of this Tribute Harley Road Style Cruiser built by,
Rick Gilmore aka forum member cinelliphyle:

C.H.

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Check Wally World for the grips. They sell a set of brown "pleather" covered foam grips that would match your seat perfectly.

72tx340

Mar 24, 2010
Caribou Maine
CrazyHorse ive watched your builds closely and used some for inspiration. Your words mean a lot this is my first build and hope to do another someday! With the help of many here Justin and Pat to name a few, shows what can happen with a newbie. This build came together in just a few months. I asked a lot of newbie questions and not one of you guys made fun of me. Again THANKS EVERYONE!!

Last edited:

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
72tx340,
Cool build. I think a cruiser is a nice direction to take this and more people should build them. I was also surprised to see how fast you got it up and running. Good job. The Monarks would be an excellent choice for this build or any other. I have forks and I repair forks. Venice has forks, too. Thanks to everyone for running my parts. Kits? You bet. Tanks? I got 'em. Modified frames? You'll see them soon enough.
Sportscarpat

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Dang! All that, and a carbide lamp too. You're going to have one awesome ride there. Caveat: I used to play with carbide when I was younger, and I lived. Have you given thought to converting the lamp to electric? Just checkin'.