whizzer kits back in the USA?

GoldenMotor.com

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
the '98cc' they speak of is a 69cc chinese kit available for 100-150 anywhere !!!
(even the description is copied from e-bay ads !)
anyone who lies like that isn't too be trusted :(

72tx340

Mar 24, 2010
Caribou Maine
I just got a email back from him and its a 98cc 4 stroke kit. But please give me a example of a vender here that has a motor simular to a whizzer. I just went through a bunch and the copies of the honda 4 stroke not a flathead whizzer type design. The honda copies are 250 to 300+ Id love to find a 4 stroke for the prices you indicated.

Last edited:
Hi 72tx340,

The company you are talking about is known to "stretch the truth" a lot.

Whizzer USA does not offer a motorbike kit period! Let me say this again WHIZZER USA DOES NOT OFFER a motorbike kit.

One of their past vendors has made efforts to unload a bunch of left over junk, and I feel sorry for anyone that makes the mistake of buying the trash.

I am talking pure junk! The cylinders are junk, the head overheats, the bearings fail, the lifters are defective, they pump oil [better own an oil well], etc.

If anyone buys one, get ready to send me lots of money to upgrade them [approx $500.00]. Buy one for $850.00 add $500.00 to make workable equals $1350.00, what a deal!

Have fun,

yamahonkawazuki

Mar 17, 2010
Clinton Tn
Hi 72tx340,

The company you are talking about is known to "stretch the truth" a lot.

Whizzer USA does not offer a motorbike kit period! Let me say this again WHIZZER USA DOES NOT OFFER a motorbike kit.

One of their past vendors has made efforts to unload a bunch of left over junk, and I feel sorry for anyone that makes the mistake of buying the trash.

I am talking pure junk! The cylinders are junk, the head overheats, the bearings fail, the lifters are defective, they pump oil [better own an oil well], etc.

If anyone buys one, get ready to send me lots of money to upgrade them [approx $500.00]. Buy one for $850.00 add $500.00 to make workable equals $1350.00, what a deal!

Have fun,
Dear god are they THAT bad?, no i wont get one. lol i do alright with the china girl engines. no need for that one

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
If you believe that guys' B.S. and buy anything from him you are a fool, and we will all say "I told you so". when you come back here complaining that he ripped you off.

Is that clear enough?

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
My best advice is to buy a kit whatever you do till you get more experienced with what goes with what...post what you expect a bike's performance to be and decide from there. Before they lowered the limit in Tx to under 40cc I'd recommend pretty much any of the 50cc 2 stroke kits to get started not a lot to invest and you get experience on something that is cheap to fix and easy to learn on. In the long run these are becoming obsolete due to the recent 2 stroke bann vendors are running out.

Alternatively for a bit more money you can go with the 4 stroke setups a lot of which are friction drive much easier to install and 4 stroke is more reliable but that setup will cost you double what the 2 stroke kits run. I am in the process of doing this type setup just need to move to gas friendly area they are outlawed where I live now.

Considerations:
If you is heavy like me larger sprocket=less peddlin to get goin
If you weigh less than say 180 smaller sprocket = faster speed
If you intend to load a lot of groceries, trailer or live in hilly area larger sprocket is the way to go

Friction drive is the same principle smaller roller = more low end power larger roller size = higher top end speed.