Wanna ride San Diego???

GoldenMotor.com

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
OOOOOHHHHHH SHHIITTTTTTT!!!!!! GUESS WHO'S BACK????? Alright SD. You wanna ride??? Give me some time to get the MP back together and we will tear up SD. Since I started working at Phantom Bikes I have been inspired to get the rides going again since you lazy @$$ @(@&#^%%$ can't seem to take over for me. I miss the rides and miss you guys too!!! Pizza Port and a Speedway Stout Scotto??? Yeah I thought so. Stay tuned. I'M BACK BABY!!!

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
Im gonna revive this thread in hopes that we can get a group together again and do a little Sea World (actually the starting point doesn't matter to me) to Pizza Port going again. Perhaps I should start a new thread?

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Im gonna revive this thread in hopes that we can get a group together again and do a little Sea World (actually the starting point doesn't matter to me) to Pizza Port going again. Perhaps I should start a new thread?
Yes you should Jeremy as Charles has seemed to have dropped the ball here....Let's RIDE!

Gonna be racing next Saturday at Grange Motor Circuit in Apple Valley near Victorville......come on up!

Hope to see you and the others get together and have some fun again.

scotto-

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
Scotto, Hope your race went well. Im wondering how much interest there is in a little rally? Ill keep putting beating the drum until we get some interest :-||

If anybody is interested in doing a little group ride in the sunny San Diego area post up.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Scotto, Hope your race went well. Im wondering how much interest there is in a little rally? Ill keep putting beating the drum until we get some interest :-||

If anybody is interested in doing a little group ride in the sunny San Diego area post up.
The race went well as always, had a blast and some competition as well....

Let's RIDE!

.wee.

daydrifter

Apr 14, 2013
banning, ca
OOOOOHHHHHH SHHIITTTTTTT!!!!!! GUESS WHO'S BACK????? Alright SD. You wanna ride??? Give me some time to get the MP back together and we will tear up SD. Since I started working at Phantom Bikes I have been inspired to get the rides going again since you lazy @$$ @(@&#^%%$ can't seem to take over for me. I miss the rides and miss you guys too!!! Pizza Port and a Speedway Stout Scotto??? Yeah I thought so. Stay tuned. I'M BACK BABY!!!

daydrifter

Apr 14, 2013
banning, ca
**** yeah count me 2 others in if you do. Just happened to randomly check this site. Time to time up the bike and try and keep up this time.