brand new, me and engine

GoldenMotor.com

aarcher30

Sep 18, 2014
masontown, pa
REVISED: jus bought engine installed it all last light, took for a test drive, fired right up first time but ran like full throttle, I used killed switch, then I noticed I had no control with throttle "cable seized " wd40 fixed that but now it wont turn over, the carb I have the pin in the cylinder thing first then a washer looking thing on top of that, then the cable down the inside hooked like it suppose to, and the spring then the piece that screws on the carb it self, that's how its build bottom up so to speak,, spark plug is snug, all wires connected, please help I want to actually ride it!!!!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I have removed your seven other threads on this subject. I've also sent you two private messages regarding making duplicate and multiple posts and threads.

Please refer to the upper right hand corner of this page where it says, "Private Messages" and read what I've sent you. Do not post the same question multiple times in different areas of the forum. Post your question once and wait for replies. Making new threads with different titles but with the same content will result in us removing those duplicate threads.
Thank you.