My Schwinn Outlaw @ Thunder Beach

GoldenMotor.com

SuperDave

Sep 24, 2011
Panama City Beach, Fl. USA
Twice a year, the small tourist town I live in along the Florida Panhandle hosts a motorcycle rally known as Thunder Beach. The first couple of years I lived here I would visit the rally as an observer & was facinated, inspired & entertained by the amount of cool custom bikes I saw. Now ever since I was a kid I dreamed of motorizing a krate muscle bike & making a chopper out of it. In 2010 I decided to make that dream a reality. I was through being an observer, I wanted to participate.

Fast forward four years, the bike I dreamed of as a kid is a reality, I ride my bike at the rally and for the most part, these heavily tattooed hard core bikers accept me & my China Girl 'Tin Pony' as one of their own. Let me tell you something, when I show up at an event I find myself almost immediately surrounded by boulevard banditos eager to oogle my bike, its a real cool feeling! So this year I brought a camera & videoed a ride to one of the venues to document it. So grab your helmut, strap on your goggles and ride with me as I take my Schwinn Outlaw for a spin to Thunder Beach.

http://youtu.be/uxHMqGT2Zak
.trk