TransAm Trail -- part 2

GoldenMotor.com

Triple Threat

Feb 11, 2010
Austin Texas
Ok guys first time poster-- long time lurker.

Is there any interest in a sag/supported ride on the TransAm Trail. Starting in Tenn and going thru Kansas or Colorado to Oregon. If you're unfamiliar with this trail check out 2Trans-America Trail, Cross-Country Motorcycle Adventure, Motorcycling, Trans-Am Trail, Sam Correro, Dual-Sport, Motorrad Media, BMW, F650, GS, Road Less Traveled documentary, and enjoy. This would be camping along the trail with breakfast and dinner provided , tents set up and ready for you at the end of the day, tools available at camps with sag provided if needed. The cost would be around $285 week, this leg of the trail is only around half of the total distance of the total trail (to Colorado), and we would average 135 to 185 a day, We would go for two weeks this year and finish it the following year (This is considering most people get around 2 weeks off for vacation.) If this ends up too much mileage per day we will stretch it to 3 legs of 2 weeks each
Let me know what you think . I'd appreciate your imput

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
Man, that looks like a great ride! Looking at the photo gallery, crossing that stream might be fun on a bicycle. I certainly could not make such a long trip. My wife has a baby on the way, so there's all of my vacation for the next 18-20yrs.