San Jose, CA

GoldenMotor.com

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
There's a few but not much. Last time I came a lil late and you can look at my thread from then. I go there mostly to look at regular bicycles and get ideas. Last time there was pretty much one of each type of mb, lol! All were full custom though. May not be worth it maybe better to go to a motorcycle show.

Also there is the annual whizzer ride up in Stockton, if your bike can go 70mi at 40mph may be worth a look

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
Lots of great looking bikes around here! I would like to go to the show and I think I can cram a bike in the back seat of my car. I guess I'll take whichever one runs best, taking them out of storage. It would be nice to take the KTM chopper but it's finicky and I haven't rejetted it for sea level yet since I moved from the hills. The others are easier to use, so I'll see if they still run good this weekend. Hope to see you all there!

Motakitty

Feb 14, 2015
San Jose, ca
K so who's up for a ride? I'm itching to go for a run ride(not just to work) with others. Would like to see others with stretch bikes but it'd be fun with anyone. As long as its not raining and I'm pretty open on the weekends. I'm in south San jose