Where is Andy?

GoldenMotor.com

Techbiker

Oct 27, 2009
DFW, Texas
Does anyone know where Andyinchville is? I've been trying to reach him for several days via emails and phone calls and I have not heard a word back. I decided to check his status on the forum and the last date that he was online was around the 20th of February. The last time that he was on the other motor bike forum was around the same time. The last post that he made was that he would be gone for a while due to the passing of a family member but I wouldn't think that he would be away for 6 months! Also, the last post on his myspace was a little before then. First, I just wanted to order another sprocket from him but now I want to make sure that he's ok.

Does anyone know where Andy went?

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I tried through the forums a few times and sent him e-mails over a couple months about a sprocket and adapter with no luck. Try Firebelly Cycles they have the gear to hook up sprockets to disc hubs.
Cheers

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
Hi All,

I am still around... ;-)

I haven't been on here for a bit because business has picked up quite a bit (knock on wood!)..

Still making the Super Sprockets and Top Hats but have also been making bicycle chain rings for a large company (unfortunately can't say which one because of contract terms) but that has been really good for me.....just keeps me rippin' and runnin'...

Been working on a better braking system for our bikes in the few moments of free time I have...

Oh...I did finally get a web page of sorts going too....

Good to see the site growing!....I've been doing quite a bit of reading catching up on the latest!

Andrew

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Good to see you Andy! It's also good to hear that you got hooked up with a major manufacture.

Better yet to read the Top Hat is still available you may want to post a thread with a picture just to let people know there is a viable alternative to sprocket mounting.