2015 Midwest Motorized Bike Ride

GoldenMotor.com

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
What is the scarecrow run? Halloween?
WHAT?!!!! Its only the greatest all time bestest and most fantastical motorized bicycle cruise this side of Mississippi! Ok...maybe not this side of the Mississippi, but definitely this side of the Spoon River. laff

It is so rural here that the only semblance to a human being you might see on this cruise is a scarecrow standing guard in a field.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
No. Scarecrows work all year. They do go on vacation around December but they have to alternate days. :)

The next ride is scheduled for mid June of 2016.

Tom

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Oh! The first annual was the scarecrow run! Now I'm catching on. I was kinda hoping something was end of summer nearby etc.

YesImLDS

Jun 29, 2013
Columbia, Missouri
Thanks, Kirk. Your bike is so unique it deserved some special effects. It lended itself well to some antiquing. Glad you liked it. I certainly enjoyed riding next to it.

Ray, I checked my tank when I got home. Still had over a half tank of fuel left. I think I could do a 75 mile run; no problem. That is unless I get into more WOT racing with Jordan again. But what would be the use? :)

Tom
And I ran out! Seems like mine isn't a gas saver!

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Thanks for sharing the videos... looks like you guys had a lot of fun. And as with all such enterprises, it is important that no one got hurt. No one got arrested. No bike blew up. Next year will be even better!
SB

YesImLDS

Jun 29, 2013
Columbia, Missouri
Thanks for sharing the videos... looks like you guys had a lot of fun. And as with all such enterprises, it is important that no one got hurt. No one got arrested. No bike blew up. Next year will be even better!
SB
It was a blast. We had a couple minor problems but like you said nothing major!

gaffo

May 10, 2014
Norman
I like your Bike 2Door - she's got nice classical-retro lines. Same reason I got my "monkeybike" z50a 1969 clone last month........and she was cheap. lol.

your helmut is colorfull too ;-),