Early Summer Cruise

GoldenMotor.com

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Interesting coincidence. I was filming my first MAB video at just about the same time. 6-8-15 in the afternoon.

I made a couple of videos. One was good, but the resolution was too coarse. Then I made one at a higher res but the camera was aimed too far down. I was just getting home from that one, about 3:30 to 4:00, and a thunderstorm came through. So I got undercover.

I saw one puddle along the side of the road in your video. Maybe that was the same storm?

I just finished making a good video. Good resolution and good camera angle. I'll post it when my Model T computer finishes processing it.

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Goat

We can compare to see who has the taller corn? LOL
I took my cruise just after noon. All the rain we had here was from the night before. However I had to run over to Farmington to bid on a job around 4pm and I could tell it had just rained there...so that one may have been heading your way.
Look forward to seeing your video.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Blue,
We think you should call in sick and join us Saturday. I mean how many times do you get the chance to meet a real celebrity? Me. :)

Seroiusly. If there's any possibility you can join us that would be perfect! I'm bringing an audio book to listen to on my drive. Ken Follet's, 'Pillars of the Earth'. 36 discs. But then it's a 900 milke drive so I should have time to listen to it.
We'd love to have you join us, sir.

Tom

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Thanks, Tom. But I'm one of those 'perfect attendance' people. I've got a record going that's quite long. I'll have my mortgage paid off not much longer than a year from now. Once I accomplish that, then I can view my job as being not-quite-so-high a priority.

So if there's a mid-west cruise in 2017, then I'll be there whether it's a work day or not.

I might even be retired at that point. But until then, employment is the number 1 priority.

My vid is almost posted to youtube at this point.

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
The steaks alone should be worthy of ditchin work that day, but then there is that added bonus of meeting these other fine folks who enjoy motorized bikes like you do. Lets weigh the pros and cons.

SATURDAY EVENT
Steaks (compliments of website founder Paul)
Good Company
Cool Bikes
Ice cold Corona's!!!

WORK
Bad food out of the vending machine
The guy working in your department that annoys you.
No cool bikes
warm water out of the fountain