Motorised Cycle Film, please comment

GoldenMotor.com

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Welcome to the forum, I watched your video after you introduced yourself. That's a different view but a little dangerous for me to try. The best mount I have used is the helmet mount. You made a good video but please be careful!

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I commented the first time you posted this video in the 'Introduce Yourself' section. Riding with one hand is asking for trouble. I'd find a better way to mount/hold the camera before you get hurt.
I have a mental image of you getting impaled on that stick if you crash.
Please be careful.

Tom

twotaps

Aug 29, 2014
Ireland
Welcome to the forum, I watched you video after you introduced yourself. That's a different view but a little dangerous for me to try. The best mount I have used is the helmet mount. You made a good video but please be careful!
Thanx, My yt channel is more or less 'action advanture/how to" but I must say again that my motorised cycle is the best thing a ever bought.

twotaps

Aug 29, 2014
Ireland
Hilarious!

And so true. Be prepared for a little roadside maintenance every 2 miles - laff
Thanx mate. I must say that after initial 2 months and loads of head tightening, and re fixing loads of small stuff misaligned by the seller ( read idiot) of the cycle. I do not have to do much. Nowadays, I just tighten the clutch line every 2 months and that is all I do, maybe greasing the chain and break lines. The rest is fine, simply small service every 2 months. Even thought the engine is Chinese I am very very happy.

Thanx for comments and hopefully I will make some more videos.