buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Any Los Angeles riders up for a Sunday morning ride

this weekend march 16th

gather at Venice Pier (end of Washington Blvd.) 10:oops:oam
and ride out at 10:30am

Slow cruise!!!!

say something or I will not be there!!!!!

Last edited:

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Any Los Angeles riders up for a Sunday morning ride

this weekend march 16th

gather at Venice Pier (end of Washington Blvd.) 10:oops:oam
and ride out at 10:30am

Slow cruise!!!!

say something or I will not be there!!!!!
My bikes not operational yet or I would be there.....even at the ungodly hour of 10:00AM.

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Hi Mike

it is just so difficult to get some response I know Venice/Norm&Jen have family responsibilities but where are the other riders????

you remember the last time we rode together -just the four of us total and two were new to the beach rides.
where is everyone ???? they just don't care to ride in a group????
or just maybe it is me--whatever????

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Hi Mike

it is just so difficult to get some response I know Venice/Norm&Jen have family responsibilities but where are the other riders????

you remember the last time we rode together -just the four of us total and two were new to the beach rides.
where is everyone ???? they just don't care to ride in a group????
or just maybe it is me--whatever????
Yep. I don't where they've all gone. I don't mind group rides. The Crenshaw Cruisers always ride, regardless of weather. Like a pack of chainsaws flying down the road. LOL

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Mike
even the Crenshaw guys are under the gun-- several weeks ago they cruised south on Crenshaw after hanging with the hydraulic bounce your car's front end up in the air and drive with your head out the window-- never seen it but they used to hang out on saturday/sunday mornings at the Weiner place at Crenshaw and Mission just north of Martin Luther King Blvd. well the popo pulled them at El Segundo and read them the riot act for helmets not dot, speed, lites, and dangerous driving and of course noise!!!! so they are addressing all the above and more or else popo is going to start confiscating bikes-

most are way too fast for me at the present time and are all buddies

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Mike
even the Crenshaw guys are under the gun-- several weeks ago they cruised south on Crenshaw after hanging with the hydraulic bounce your car's front end up in the air and drive with your head out the window-- never seen it but they used to hang out on saturday/sunday mornings at the Weiner place at Crenshaw and Mission just north of Martin Luther King Blvd. well the popo pulled them at El Segundo and read them the riot act for helmets not dot, speed, lites, and dangerous driving and of course noise!!!! so they are addressing all the above and more or else popo is going to start confiscating bikes-

most are way too fast for me at the present time and are all buddies
That's why I'm going electric. To Become One with the Wind. Whether I'm going 5 or 55mph, you will not hear me coming. LOL

Last edited:

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
good luck Norm--

as regards this Sunday the 16th of march

I will not be at the Venice pier although I may go for a cruise????

ride safe

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
good luck Norm--

as regards this Sunday the 16th of march

I will not be at the Venice pier although I may go for a cruise????

ride safe
Go solo Buba and post a video with "One is the loneliest number" as the soundtrack for it. You can do it Buba! LOL

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
made it a family day
took my wife and 7 year old along with her 8 year old friend to the Griffith Park Zoo--forget about it!!! the ZOO WAS A ZOO crowded with a line a mile long and no parking in their lot just to get in instead went to the Gene Autry Museum across the street Well worth it and lucked out the third Sunday of every month a chapter of a cowboy western song singing organization performs there
Lots of old timers made me wonder who will be the new cowboys???? anyway the museum is great and has a very special exhibit of firearms if that is your thing--I appreciate them

well so much for rides??? I am sure Norm may get a group together-- I certainly can't

renee

Jan 14, 2014
los Angeles
i am in the valley but will travel to the beach to participate in a group ride. unless you can direct me to any valley riders clubs

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
i am in the valley but will travel to the beach to participate in a group ride. unless you can direct me to any valley riders clubs
Buba's the master bike ride organizer in the L.A. area and also owns more bicycles than anyone in the state. If he can't organize a ride here, nobody can. LOL

Last edited: