Today Is A Great Day!

GoldenMotor.com

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
I imagine your wife suspected you were certifiable and now this proves it! Great patch! The shirt reminds me of my friend Tinsmith who is always on the lookout for old uniform shirts with strange names on them like Orville, Owen, Ivan, Herman, etc. He wore them to work at a machine shop and customers would address the old guy with the ZZtop beard... " Hello Edwin, I wonder if you could check to see if..." What a character. Anyway, glad you got your wings!
SB

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
Thanks Guys, that really means alot to me. the past 14 yrs have been alot of fun with theses whizzers.
This is the first time I've been recognized. I never gave up on the WC-1's, and my work with the heat coating has proved to work on lowering the temps for all whizzer motors. plus some other mods.
I'm still working on other parts, just not ready to pass on my info yet. I'm not in for the money,just want to help out with what I've learned.
That's what this forum is all about!

You cut me real deep racie.

Ray

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Thanks Guys, that really means alot to me. the past 14 yrs have been alot of fun with theses whizzers.
This is the first time I've been recognized. I never gave up on the WC-1's, and my work with the heat coating has proved to work on lowering the temps for all whizzer motors. plus some other mods.
I'm still working on other parts, just not ready to pass on my info yet. I'm not in for the money,just want to help out with what I've learned.
That's what this forum is all about!

You cut me real deep racie.

Ray
Not being a real Whizzer person, just an admirer, I had not realized how much you have contributed to the well being of the iconic Whizzer engine. Well done, sir! Wear that patch with pride.
SB