broke down started a trike

GoldenMotor.com

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
ok folks I have ventured into the 3 wheeled world. I chopped an occ stingray and am turning it into a trike powered by a 3 hp tecumpseh 2 stroke from the good ole year of 1978. so as i get parts i will post pics heres a start

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
its coming out crappy
I would suggest a lot more lateral support to help keep it from twisting in the twisties!
If your not happy with the way your project is coming out!,What I do is set it aside for a while and just look at it for a while.
If I don't get the erge to get back at it and it's in the way or I can scab something from it for another project!DONE gone and I have more space for my next project!Kip.
[email protected]

Last edited:

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
A little story for you!
If your interested?
I started building a car using two 1983 Kawasaki GPZ 750's,a few years back.
Wlth the front suspensions removed.
It was going to be a two seater.Driver in front passenger dirrectly behind,both between the bikes.
Utalizing a Mustang II front suspension.I had it to the point of being a roller., Had the steering and shifting,throttle set-up done.
Wasn't happy with the way it was turning out and it started turning into a hole in the middle of my garage floor to throw money into,so I cut it up,sold off the sellable parts and scrapped the rest!
"You gotta Know when to hold them and Know when to fold them!"
Hey maybe I'll write a song about a gambler! Kip.
[email protected]

Last edited:

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
ya it's just on hold for now I have way too much going on right now at work with this being the busiest plowing season for me in years. So needless to say it's on hold as are many other projects of mine