I rode my Bike to a Biker bar today

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I guess I showed those posers who the real man is. I'm not trying to compensate for anything lol. I got the first china girl ever at Strokers. 20 miles round trip from my house with no issues. Got up to 31 mph once on the way home.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Haha, my bike got more attention than just about any other bike down there today. When I ride my Sportster there nobody even notices it.

Black_Moons

Oct 25, 2010
Canada, Bc
I find it lol that my chinagirl with most of the exhaust internals removed still sounds much quiter and better then my neighbors harley... Idles better, Warms up faster. I bet id be a mile down the road before his harley warms up enough to stop stalling off the line. Every time I wonder if its too loud someone guns thier engine with an exhaust about 10x as loud as me nearby..

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
It's official, Rick Fairless sent me a reply to my email this morning and said I had the first China Girl at Strokers.

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Supprising how well MB's are accepted by real motorheads. As long as it has no more than 3 wheels.

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
very cool !!!
I get excellent responses from Harley riders all the time :)
they love our little bikes (^)
Know what you mean, Bill. I came out of the store a few days ago and found two Harley guys standing, looking at my bike. They had all the usual questions then one asked if he could ride it. I smiled, nodded at his bike and said, "Sure, if I can ride yours..." Neither of us got a free ride that day. :)
Tom

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Earlier this summer, my neighbor got a Road King. One day, my wife calls me up from the basement: "You should get your bike out."

There was a group of about ten Harleys and their leather-clad riders getting ready to head out. I fired up the bike and rode it up and down the street. They loved it, there was a group of about five people gathered around asking questions. I found out later that one of them said he wanted one.

However, when I'm riding in traffic, I never get the "motorcycle wave" from anyone.
I noticed the same thing. Motorcycle riders ride past like if they look at me they might burst into flames and die or something. I don't care. Everyone else in the world seems to want to wave at me anyway. I've never been waved at so much really, just not motorcycle riders.

Techbiker

Oct 27, 2009
DFW, Texas
Bikers never used to wave at me... until I installed my expansion chamber exhaust lol. Now, whenever I ride past bikers, they give me the "motorcycler wave".